Welcome to Fido’s Surgeon:
A New Approach to Specialty Veterinary Surgery and Aftercare
offers you a new approach to specialty veterinary surgery. We provide surgery plus coaching — a unique aftercare program combined with the best in surgical techniques and expertise. Fido’s Surgeon’s
innovative system is changing the field of veterinary specialty care.
What We Offer:
Dogs and cats are individuals, and their care after surgery should be individualized, well planned and comprehensive. Through guided care it is our goal to avoid problems, immediate and/or long term while providing long-term high-level results for the lifetime of the patient.
Who We Are:
- Fido’s Surgeon will meet with you personally to discuss the positives and negatives of the recommended surgery(s) in the specific case of your animal. He will explain the procedure(s), address your concerns and help you to make the best decision for your pets’ particular situation.
- Surgery will be scheduled and preformed using the most current and advanced technology.
- Fido’s Coach will work with the surgeon to provide continuous, closely monitored surgical after-care.
- Fido’s Coach will meet with you personally to demonstrate and consult post-operative techniques and to tailor a therapy program that fits within your schedule, the home environment and the patients’ individual abilities. Fido’s Coach will work with you as long as it takes to bring your animal to his or her natural healthy state. Fido’s Coach will design and carry out an effective plan based on the individual needs and potential of you and your pet.
- Fido’s Coach will be available 24-7-365 to answer your questions, address your concerns and to work with you to achieve maximum results for the health and happiness of your animal.
has over thirty-five years experience in the practice of veterinary surgery, combined with extensive experience in the academic fore front of veterinary medicine. Fido’s Surgeon
is headed by Dennis Neil Aron, DVM, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS). Dr. Aron is a world-renowned professor of veterinary surgery and a board-certified surgeon who is recognized for his expertise in orthopedic surgery, neuro surgery, soft tissue surgery, oncologic surgery, fracture repair, joint reconstruction, total hip replacement, and wound management
. He has established techniques in the field of rehabilitative medicine that have set national and international standards. He is also a widely published researcher, an international lecturer and a recipient of numerous awards.
, Lorraine Aron, has been a Licensed Veterinary Technician for thirty-three years. During this time she has served as the ICU Nursing Supervisor at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital for the University of Georgia. She is a Certified Laboratory Animal Technologist (1992), a Certified Veterinary Technician Specialist—Emergency/Critical Care (2004). She also served as the Veterinary Technician Rehabilitation Supervisor for Veterinary Surgical Specialists in San Diego, CA. Through out her career she has taught, published and made presentations on subjects current to veterinary medicine and practices.
This is What We Believe:
approach to care achieves maximum results that endure a lifetime. We back this up with personal contact. Fido's Coach will provide her personal contact phone number and be available to answer questions/concerns 24-7-365 and periodically meet with you to see first hand the progress of your animal.
This coaching process will continue for the lifetime of your animal.
We offer a comprehensive package that includes pre-op consultation, surgery and coaching/rehabilitation included in one overall reasonable competitive rate.